Lancashire care providers forum
The next Lancashire care providers forum is on 21 November 1pm - 4pm, in Committee Room A, County Hall, Preston, PR1 8XJ.
This meeting welcomes all Lancashire residential, nursing and domiciliary providers.
We also provide links to important information, training and consultations for care service providers and staff on the opportunities for care service providers page.
Actions for adult social care providers to prepare for Brexit.
Agendas and minutes
24 July 2019
24 April 2019
24 January 2019
19 September 2018
30 May 2018
Code of conduct for provider forums
- Please treat members, guest speakers and other representatives with respect both, during the meeting and outside of the meeting.
- Members are asked to talk one at a time, waiting to be recognised by the chair.
- Be respectful of other people's ideas or situations when they talk.
- Be patient when listening to others speak and do not interrupt them until they have finished.
- Members need to stay on the topic being discussed. If there are any burning issues please write them down and raise them under 'Any Other Business' on the agenda.
- Address any concerns about the discussion or the meeting with the chair. It is the chair's job to bring the meeting to order.
- If members feel they cannot talk about issues or concerns during the meeting, they should talk to the chair after the meeting. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please seek permission prior to recording or filming any discussions at the meetings.