Report a highway fault

Report a highway fault or check on progress.

School admissions

Apply for a school place or appeal against a decision.


Renew your books and library opening times.

Pay an invoice

Pay Lancashire County Council invoices online.

Blue badges

Eligibility and how to apply for a blue badge.

Concessionary travel pass (NoWcard)

Apply for or renew a NoWcard.


Apply for a waste permit and tip opening times.

Registration services

Register a birth, death or marriage. Arrange a ceremony. Order copy certificates.

School transport

Apply for free travel to and from school or buy school bus season tickets.


Pay or challenge a penalty notice, parking issues and permits.


Apply for funded childcare.

Adult social care

Find the right social care and how we can help.

Contact telephone numbers

School admissions and appeals 0300 123 6707
School transport 0300 123 6738
Highways 0300 123 6780
NoWcard 0300 123 6737
Blue badges 0300 123 6736
Waste helpline 0300 123 6781
Cashiers 0300 123 6702
Social care 0300 123 6720
Safeguarding adults 0300 123 6721
SEND information and advice 0300 123 6706
SMS text 07860 031294
Telephone 0300 123 6701
Fax 01772 536 199

Lancashire County Council
PO Box 78 County Hall

View directions to County Hall on a map.

Compliments, comments and complaints

Social care 0300 123 6722
Highways 101 (For Lancashire County Council highways and police non-emergency calls)