Send a compliment or comment or make a complaint to the council
We are committed to providing the best possible services and we welcome all your feedback, whether it is a complaint, comment or compliment.
You can submit a compliment, comment or complaint in a number of ways:
If your compliment, comment or complaint is about:
- Adult social care
- Children social care
- Special educational needs and disabilities
- Libraries, museums and archives
- Individual county councillors
- Bus services
- Quality of goods (Trading Standards)
- Highways and environment
- Welfare Rights
Send us your compliments, comments and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that your email contains:
- Your full name
- Your postal address
- The date (where possible) and details of the compliment, comment or complaint
- The service concerned where possible
Comments, compliments and complaints forms for downloading and printing.
Please send it to:Complaints and appeals team
Legal and democratic services
Christ Church Precinct
For social care complaints you can speak to one of our advisors on 0300 123 6720.
For complaints about any other council service please ring 0300 1236701.