- Lancashire County Council supplementary privacy notice on Coronavirus for our service users
- Lancashire County Council supplementary privacy notice on Coronavirus for our employees
- Purpose of processing personal information
- Consent and categories of personal data
- Information sharing and retention periods
Being transparent and providing accessible information to individuals about how we use personal information is a key element of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The most common way to provide this information is in a privacy notice.
Alongside this privacy notice we also provide service and project specific privacy notices that give further details on how we process your personal data.
A Data Controller is an individual or organisation that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Lancashire County Council is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office (registration number: Z542705X).
Contact details for the council's data controller are:
Information Governance Team
Lancashire County Council
PO Box 78
Data protection and access to information