Free transport to school

7. Lost and damaged travel passes

If you lose your travel pass please check with the bus operator to see if the pass has been found on the bus. You can find the bus operator contact details on the timetable information for your school.

Damaged, mutilated or misused travel passes will not be accepted for travel and may be confiscated by the driver.

You can buy a replacement travel pass at a cost of £20.

You will need to pay for fares until you get your replacement pass.

Contact the school transport enquiry line for more information.

Tel: 0300 123 6738
Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm

Page 7 of 12