Free transport to school

5. Apply

If your child has an an education, health and care (EHC) plan please go to the special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) page to apply for SEND transport assistance.

For all other applications:

Apply for free home to school transport assistance

Please only apply once your child has received their school offer.

You will need to provide a digital photograph for secondary school pupils. This can be taken on your own device. It must:

  • show your child's head and shoulders
  • be taken against a plain light-coloured background
  • contain no other objects or people
  • not have any filters applied or be altered by computer software

Please send it as a jpeg with your application form.


Page 5 of 12