Residency for school admissions

Admission of children from overseas

You must apply by the deadline and provide information about where you are living and when you intend to return. We will initially consider the application based on your child's address abroad and any subsequent change will be considered in line with our change of address policy.

If you have a property in the UK, you should apply to the local authority for that address. If you do not have a UK property, you should apply to the local authority where your preferred school is situated.

Page 7 of 8