Residency for school admissions

Applying to schools outside of Lancashire

For parents living inside Lancashire who would like to access a school place within another Authority

If you live in Lancashire, but would like to express a preference for a primary or secondary place within a neighbouring Authority, please apply online on the Lancashire County Council system.

You can name schools in other Authorities on the Lancashire form. Lancashire County Council will process your application because you are a Lancashire resident.

If the school does not appear on the list please ring 0300 123 6707 to ask for the school to be added.

Page 3 of 8