Residency for school admissions

If you live outside of Lancashire

For parents living outside of Lancashire who would like to access a school place in Lancashire

If you live outside the borders of Lancashire within another Authority's boundary, for example Blackpool, Sefton or North Yorkshire, you must approach the Education Office in your home Authority and use their application process.

You can name Lancashire schools as preferences on another Authority's application. Your home Authority will then process your application.

Late applications will usually be dealt with after those received by the set closing date.

Contact details for neighbouring Authorities can be found on their websites:

Page 2 of 8