Care Navigation service
We provide a free and impartial service to anyone in Lancashire over the age of 18 looking for safe personal care services that match their needs and requirements.
You don't need to have a social care assessment to get our help. We can help you find the right care services even if you decide to pay for your services yourself without having an assessment. You can also use our service if you have short break vouchers.
We can help you find
- Short term care – for example to recover from an illness or surgery
How it works
Our care navigators will
- talk to you about your support needs and preferences
- identify the services available that match your needs and requirements
- search on your behalf for care agencies that agree they can meet your needs
Then they will discuss your options with you and advise you on the next steps.
If you are happy with the choice we provide, our care navigators will approach the care agencies and arrange a visit or a trial so you can give them a try.
Making sure your services are working for you
We will agree a time with you to review your services and find out if:
- you are happy with your support
- the care services are providing the service agreed in your plan
If necessary we can:
- help you sort any problems out with your care agency
- advise you on other providers that can support you
- arrange for you to move care agencies
If you use Direct Payments, we can help you find registered care providers, however we don't provide advice or general information about Direct Payments.
For more information ring 0300 123 6720 or email: email@example.com