5. Apply online
Before you start
If you registered online in previous years (before 1 September 2017) you will need to re-register.
If any of your preferences are independent (fee paying) schools, apply directly to the school itself.
You will need to have the following handy:
- A valid email address - this is the address we will use to confirm your application and the school place you will be offered in April
- Your name, address and telephone number
- The first name, last name and date of birth of the child
- The name of the child's current primary school
- The child's permanent address (if this is different from the parent/guardian applying for a place)
- The names of your first, second and third school preferences
- Details of brothers or sisters who will be attending one or more of the schools you are applying to when the younger child starts in September
- If the child receives care, you need the name of the Local Care Authority that is responsible for this care and the child's social worker
- You will need to choose your own user ID, this must be 6-16 characters long and contain letters and numbers only
- You will also need to choose a password of at least 8 characters, one uppercase, one lowercase, one of the following special characters: ! @ # % ^ & * () and one number
Click here to register and apply > Page 5 of 14