Disposal of bulky waste

Bulky waste is the term used for those items that won't fit into your general rubbish bin or that are too big for you to take to the waste recycling centres, for example furniture, cookers and fridges.

Your district council will offer a bulky waste collection service to remove items from your home.

Please note that some district councils may charge for this service.

Find your district council