Supporting you at home (Domiciliary Services)
Our domiciliary service is provided by our Adult Disability Service and is organised on the model of supported living. You will become a tenant of your own property and we will arrange support for you according to your needs and available funding.
The service is registered with and inspected by the Care Quality Commission and is one of Lancashire's Preferred Providers. We are currently supporting over 300 people in our domiciliary service across all districts of Lancashire.
If you are eligible to receive our support, our domiciliary service is one option to support you if:
- You are over 18 years of age, and
- Have a learning disability.
What to expect:
- You usually share accommodation with other people who receive support from us
- We will support you to arrange your tenancy
- The service works with a range of Registered Social Landlords in order to secure suitable accommodation which would meet your needs.
We will take time to get to know you and find out how you want to be supported. Together we will develop a plan to meet your needs for things like:
- Leisure activities you enjoy doing
- Keeping you safe
- Meeting new people and making friends
- Living in a place that meets your needs and you are happy in