Supporting you during the day in our Day Services
Our day services are located within reach of your local community facilities and offer opportunities for you to learn and regain skills to live the life you want including;
- Helping you to develop your own support plan.
- Maintaining your health and well being
- Taking part in a range of social and leisure activities with people of your choice
- Supporting you to gain new skills and pursue your interests
Each service operates from fully equipped accommodation with facilities that are specifically designed for safe and easy use by everyone.
We will support you to have more choice and control over your own life by improving your skills and helping you to become more independent.
We will take time to get to know you and find out how you want to be supported. Together we will develop a plan to meet your needs for things like:
- Leisure activities you enjoy doing
- Keeping you safe
- Meeting new people and making friends