Children and Family Wellbeing Service
2. Lead professional information
As part of the early help assessment process a lead professional is identified. Lead professionals can access commissioned services to support their current work within the family.
A lead professional budget is also available to enable lead professionals to react to specific family needs. Where a gap in service or a barrier to progressions of work has been identified, this funding is available to bridge that gap, enabling the work with the families to progress.
- Early Help Assessment and Plan (EHA/EHP) and Common Assessment Framework (CAF) forms
- Lead Professional budget application form (53 KB, Word Document)
- Lead Professional budget guidance (246 KB, PDF)
- Household Support Fund guidance (114 KB, PDF)
- Covid 19 Self Isolation Fund guidance (54 KB, PDF)