Benefits online training
We've developed free online training courses and guides on various benefit subjects. You can register with an email address.
Courses currently available:
- Introduction to Welfare Benefits – an overview of welfare benefits including earnings replacement benefits, disability benefits, means-tested and contributory benefits.
- Guide to completing the Personal Independence Form - a step by step guide on how to complete your PIP2 form
- A guide to Personal Independence Payment – an in-depth course on what PIP is, who can claim, activities and descriptors, the 'reliability' and '50% of the time' rules and how they may affect entitlement, the claim process, the effect of an award on other benefits, practical case studies and exercises.
- Attendance Allowance – details of who qualifies, how to claim and the effect on other benefits
- Guide to completing the Attendance Allowance form - a step by step guide on how to complete your AA1 form
The Welfare Rights Service training courses and guides are regularly updated and new subjects added.