Preston – Walton-le-Dale park and ride
Park and Ride location
Sat Nav – PR5 4AR
- Up to 800 multi-use parking spaces including dedicated disabled and parent & child bays
- Electric charger spaces (charges apply)
- Free parking
- Frequent service, buses every 10 minutes throughout the day direct to the city centre
- Low floor easy access buses with CCTV for added passenger comfort
- Floodlit car park
- Covered and illuminated bus shelter with seating
- Cycle parking
The site is only intended for parking when using the bus service. Parking is not permitted if not using the bus service.
Monday to Saturday
The site opens just prior to the first bus at 7am. The last bus leaves Jacson Street in the city centre at 7.30pm and the site closes just after the bus arrives back at the site.
Sunday and Bank Holidays
No service - closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
Park and ride bus fares
Just buy your ticket from the driver on the Park and Ride bus. Fares are as follows:
|All Day||Fares from 26 August 2017|
|Adult weekly return||£6.50|
Up to 2 adults travelling together with up to 3 children.
Up to 4 people travelling together in the same vehicle, returning at the same time.
Before 9:30am on Monday - Friday full adult fare applies.
All other times are free of charge with a valid ENCTS card.
|Free after 9:30am|
Disabled pass holders are subject to a £1 fare before 9:30am on Monday – Fridays. All other times are free of charge with a valid disabled ENCTS card.
|Free after 9:30am|
Please note standard Stagecoach dayriders / megariders / monthly tickets are not valid on this service.
For lost property or complaints, please contact Stagecoach Merseyside and South Lancashire on 01772 255777
Terms and conditions
Operated by Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire on behalf of Lancashire County Council.
- Lancashire County Council and Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire will not be held responsible for any damage to or loss from any vehicle parked
- Any damage caused to fences, gates, or locks will be treated as criminal damage and proceedings will be taken
- The Park and Ride car park is a private car park for the use of Park and Ride customers using the bus service
- The car park is locked after the last bus departs the site. In the event of your car being locked in this car park, telephone Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire on 01772 255778. There will be a call out charge payable to the bus operator
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, however, Lancashire County Council is not able to accept any responsibility for inaccuracy.