Training for practitioners
The following links will take you direct to e-learning systems and web pages where you can book training courses. If you have any questions about the training listed below please contact the service that provides the training.
- Prevent duty e-learning - (Home Office website) an introduction to the Prevent duty and how it aims to safeguard vulnerable people from being radicalised to supporting terrorism or becoming terrorists themselves.
Adult social care
- Mental Health Staff Learning and Development - this site is for Lancashire County Council staff working within the Mental Health Teams and only they can apply for places on the courses.
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding adults e-learning
- Older People Service Learning and Development - courses for Lancashire County Council staff who work in Older People Service.
- Children and Young People's Trust e-learning a virtual learning environment (VLE) for everyone who works with children, young people and their families across Lancashire.
- Lancashire Professional Development Service a provider of professional development for staff working in a variety of educational settings and services.
- Early years training opportunities for early years professionals
- Lancashire Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) The LSCB coordinates a number of multi-agency courses which are open to all LSCB agency member staff and a number of other staff working with children and their families in Lancashire. Their website also provides links to e-learning courses which anyone can sign up for.
- Common assessment framework (CAF) e-learning module.
- Child sexual exploitation e-learning an introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
- SIMS and IT training - we run a comprehensive range of SIMS and IT training courses