Updated LPDS English Planning Units - Summer Term - Full Set
The updates include:
- a new overview booklet on the planning process for English, incorporating reading, writing, grammar,spelling and handwriting;
- complete coverage of the National Curriculum for English using the Key Learning for Reading and Writing materials;
- new ideas and approaches for planning through the teaching sequence phases with more detailed guidance on reading and gathering content phases;
- updated suggestions of texts, direct links to specific film clips and resources within every unit;
- a tighter focus on grammar skills via warm-up sessions and integration within units;
- increased emphasis on vocabulary for reading and writing;
- further short and longer writing opportunities built into each unit; and
- updated outcome suggestions for scaffolded writing whilst highlighting the need for independent writing for assessment purposes.
This price includes all English units for Summer 1 and Summer 2 from Y1 to Y6 (12 booklets in total).
Please note this publication is electronic and will be sent to the email address used during purchase. If you have not received it within 5/10 minutes please check your spam/junk folder. The email link received will be live for only 10 days, please download the publication and save it to your computer.
This publication is subject to a charge of 20% VAT for non LCC Maintained Schools.