Mathematics Planning Support CD - Autumn Term Only
The Mathematics Planning Support materials have been developed to support teachers with their weekly planning. They provide a selection of tools and resources which can be used to make planning easier, whilst still being able to tailor it to the needs of the class.
Each week is supported by an overview which contains:
- Success criteria for each objective
- Vocabulary for use within each week
- Guidance for modelling, including PowerPoint resources, which also provide subject knowledge and pedagogy support for teachers
- Ideas for practise and consolidation, including printable resources
- Suggestions for how learning can be put into different contexts
- Using and applying activities or prompts
- Questions to support teacher assessment linked to the Lancashire KLIPs resources
The materials cost £150 per term and cover Years One to Six. They can also be bought as a package of all three terms for £450.
This maths publication is subject to 20% VAT for non LCC Maintained Schools.