New to Subject Leadership in Primary DT
Suitable for: Headteacher, Subject Leaders
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
This course will:
- The role of the subject leader in DT, including considerations such as auditing and monitoring the provision of this subject in your school
- Discuss sequence of learning, planning and assessment in DT
- Look at the use of the iterative process in DT.
- Provide discussion on the importance of the principles of DT
- Discuss new resources, ideas, key documents, resources and strategies for DT subject leaders.
This course is suitable for those new to subject leadership in DT or those who have been leading DT for a short time. The course covers the key curriculum and management aspects of being a DT subject leader.
For more information about this course please contact Robert.Musker@lancashire.gov.uk