Making Sense of Autism Early Years
Suitable for: Headteacher, Heads of Departments, Teachers, ECTs, Teaching Assistants, SENDCO
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
• To introduce the Autism Education Trust programme.
• To give you a better understanding and awareness of autism and the way it affects pupils in Early Years settings
All delegates will be able to:
• Identify the key four areas of difference that need to be taken into account.
• Know the importance of understanding the individual pupil and their profile of strengths and areas for development.
• Identify the key areas of difference to help pupils on the autism spectrum build positive relationships with staff, peers, families and people in their community.
Lancashire Specialist Teaching Service (Traded Team) are now licensed to deliver training on behalf of the Autism Education Trust. By attending this session, delegates will be introduced to the programme of training packages'