Heads of Sixth Form Network Meeting
Suitable for: Heads of Departments, Head Teachers
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
This course will cover:
- discussion, collaboration and the sharing of good practice in relation to common interests and post 16 developments
- promoting ways to increase participation, attainment and progression
- understanding and interpreting structural and curriculum developments and policy
- supporting schools to understand and implement statutory responsibilities, such as those related to careers guidance
- understanding of the inspection framework, including preparing for inspection
The Heads of Sixth Form Network Meeting is a forum which allows school sixth form Heads to share, discuss, debate and present items of common interest, such as curriculum developments, post 16 funding and IAG requirements. Outside speakers are invited as appropriate.
Attendance/course cost is based on one attendee per school. Dependent on the agenda, we may extend this to two attendees per school but this will be by specific invite only, prior to that particular meeting/agenda item taking place.