PSHE Network Meeting for Secondary Subject Leads
Suitable for: Heads of Department, Subject Leaders, PSHE Co-ordinators, SMSC leads
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
• To help schools to fully implement their PSHE curriculum which includes the statutory requirements
• To signpost schools to the latest PSHE Association guidance and quality assured resources
• To provide an update on DfE and Ofsted guidance when appropriate
• To support PSHE Leads with specific aspects of their role
• To provide delegates with the opportunity to share ideas and practice, as well as to ask questions
• To introduce partner agencies who provide high quality and trustworthy information and where appropriate, practical sessions for pupils
• To follow up the meeting by providing materials in a download.
The charge for these meetings and priority booking are included in the PSHE Service Level Agreement (SLA). There will be a £99 charge for schools without a SLA.