How to Effectively Plan Bespoke Lessons for the PSHE Education Curriculum
Suitable for: Heads of Department, Subject Leaders, Teachers, ECTs
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
This course will cover:
• the roles and responsibilities of creating bespoke lessons;
• creating a lesson proforma and template to suit your school needs;
• developing lessons that are bespoke for your learners;
• how to use data to inform planning; and
• finding ways to evidence quality learning in lessons (including adaptive teaching for SEND pupils).
This course allows teachers and subject leads to delve into the primary statutory curriculum and begin to look at how to create adaptive lessons which meet the needs of learners within their schools. The course will look at curriculum planning and mapping; creating a formula to support teaching and learning of PSHE education and how data and assessments can be used to develop lessons which are bespoke to the needs of the children in school. In preparation for the review of the statutory guidance - it will support teachers to confidently address the question of 'why this, why now?' when they are planning and delivering PSHE education lessons to pupils.