Assessment in PSHE Education
Suitable for: Subject Leaders, Teachers, ECTs
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
This course will cover:
• What are we assessing when we assess PSHE Education?
• How do we gather assessment evidence? (Exploring a range of assessment strategies)
• What is the assessment telling us? (interpreting assessments to inform future planning and teaching)
• How can we evidence assessment? (de-bunking the myth about recording pupil progress)
• What next? (considering how to implement this in the classroom)
This can be booked on for SLA schools instead of a consultancy visit.