IDeAHs - Induction Programme for Deputy and Assistant Headteachers in Primary Schools
Suitable for: Deputy Headteachers, Assistant Headteachers
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
|MAN133||Foundation; KS1; KS2||
This course aims:
- To enhance understanding of current issues in primary education.
- To establish key professional links with advisers and co presenters.
- To establish support networks with colleagues.
- To facilitate the sharing of good practice.
- To provide training, development and professional support for newly appointed deputy headteachers and assistant headteachers with a focus on: strategic school leadership; school self-evaluation; planning for school improvement; building teams and raising expectations; personnel issues and handling conflict; managing people and resources; financial management; personal well-being
IDeAHs is a longer-term leadership development programme providing professional induction for newly appointed deputy headteachers and assistant headteachers. The programme is designed to support the participants in their new role and to enable them to gain detailed knowledge and skills in relation to a wide range of leadership and management issues