Geography Subject Leader Network Meetings
Suitable for: Headteacher, Subject Leaders
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
• Creative ideas, strategies and activities to support geography at EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
• Sharing good practice including looking at enquiry, mapping and fieldwork sills.
• Current news and updates, including those from Ofsted.
• Developing the use of technology and resources in geography.
• Looking at how to develop the subject leader role in geography
This update for subject leaders will focus on the management and teaching of geography linked to the requirements of the geography national curriculum and EYFS statutory framework. If the timings are not appropriate, please tell us and we may be able to organise a session at a different time.
** These sessions are very popular, book early to avoid any disappointment. Delegates that do not pre- book a place will be charged an additional £10 administration fee **
For further details about this course please contact Robert.Musker@lancashire.gov.uk.