English Subject Leader Networks 2022/2023 Autumn
Suitable for: Subject leader
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
|ENG142||Foundation; KS1; KS2||
To enable Primary English Subject Leaders to be informed about current issues around teaching and learning in the English curriculum.
To support the Primary English Subject Leader with specific aspects of their role.
To explore ways of continuing to improve the quality of teaching and learning in Primary English.
In this ever changing educational environment, it is crucial that subject leaders are informed about the current landscape in English. This meeting is suitable for any English subject leaders who wants to enhance their leadership skills and keep abreast of national and local developments.
Each term there will be a half day session to provide:
- the latest information in relation to English
- updates from the English team
- a guide through new initiatives in English
- approaches and documents to support the SL role
- a CPD session with full training materials which can be delivered back in school.