ECTs: Getting to Grips with Effective Feedback
Suitable for: ECTs & LTA
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
|ECT160||Foundation; KS1; KS2||
- To review references to feedback in the Early Career Framework
- To consider the foundations of effective feedback
- To examine how to make feedback meaningful, manageable and motivating
- How to time feedback appropriately and use it to move the learning forward
- Pupil response to feedback
Research highlights the importance of feedback on children's outcomes. This course will examine a range of strategies for using verbal and written feedback effectively to move on children's learning.
Please note: non attendance will result in a charge of £85.00 being charged.
IF YOU ARE APPLYING AS AN LTA MEMBER, PLEASE NOTE: NON ATTENDANCE WILL RESULT IN THE FULL COST £85.00 BEING CHARGED.