New to EYFS for Teaching Assistants
Suitable for: Teaching Assistants
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
• Provide teaching assistants with an overview of the statutory requirements for the EYFS.
• Provide an opportunity for delegates to familiarise themselves with the key messages of the statutory framework, and the implications for their work, including the importance of learning through play, working with parents, providing outdoor learning opportunities, key person, safeguarding, etc.
• Enable practitioners to explore basic continuous provision and opportunities for enhancing their provision in order to provide further challenge.
• Provide opportunities to consider the role of the adult in supporting children effectively and moving the learning on.
• To enable practitioners to explore a wide range of stimulating and challenging provision at Seven Stars centre.