Lancashire More Able Network
Suitable for: Headteacher, Heads of Departments, Subject Leaders, More Able Leads
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
|ABL403||Foundation; KS1; KS2; KS3; KS4||
• To share the most up to date national and international research regarding provision for the more able group.
• To discuss effective provision for this group across different subjects and age phases.
• To share findings from Ofsted inspections related to provision for the more able.
• To identify the role of the More Able Lead and the responsibilities of senior leaders and subject leaders in supporting this role.
• To provide opportunities to share effective practice from across different primary and secondary schools.
This network meeting will explore different issues related to the education of more able pupils in primary and secondary schools. A panel of experienced advisers and consultants will lead the discussions around provision for the more able, whilst sharing the most up to date research on this area and the implications for schools.
The session will be led by Richard Kershaw (School Adviser) with a panel of School Advisers and Teaching and Learning Consultants.