Leading Provision for More Able and Talented in Primary Schools
Suitable for: Subject Leaders, Teachers and AGT Leading Teacher
|Course code||Keystages||Presented by|
|ABL124||Foundation; KS1; KS2||
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
• To explore the skills and tasks for the role of Lead Teacher for the More Able and Talented.
• To understand the needs of more able learners.
• To consider current provision and how teaching and learning can be adapted to meet the needs of, and improve outcomes for, this group.
• To identify current priorities for your school.
• To identify starting points for working with staff and pupils.
If you are newly appointed to the role of leading More Able and Talented provision in your primary school, then this course will support you in deciding what needs to be considered and how to make a start. During the day we will explore issues of identification, classroom support and whole school development.
This course will explore issues of identification, classroom support and whole school development for more able and talented pupils. You will be helped to find starting points for developing approaches for more able learners and have opportunities to share experiences with colleagues from other primary schools.