Leisure and learning
In our libraries, you can learn about a range of subjects and there are lots of ways to join in with your local community.
- Join our Lancashire's 50 Books challenge and read or listen to a book a week then share your reads with other book lovers.
- Find out about reading for health - books, information and group activities to improve your health and wellbeing.
- Listen to The Reading Ramble podcast
- Free events for all ages. Find your library to see what's on.
- Look out for #Lancslearning events for courses covering a range of skills and led by Lancashire Adult Learning.
- We have lots of reading groups meeting in our libraries and we offer a free loan service for registered groups.
- We have an extensive collection of music and drama collections for choirs, orchestras and drama societies, all available on special loan.
- Many of our libraries have meeting spaces for hire by local community groups. Find your library to see if it has a meeting space.
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news and events.
Page 8 of 9