Privacy notice

Incidents, complaints, comments and compliments

Information security incident

Should you wish to report an information security incident you can use our electronic reporting tool: Report an information security incident

Complaints, comments and compliments

If you wish to make a compliment, comment or complaint about how the council are processing your data, then please visit send a compliment or comment or make a complaint to the council.

Information Commissioner's Office

If you are still dissatisfied with how the council have handled your complaint, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.

The Information Commissioner
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Phone: 08456 30 60 60


The authority also creates and holds information that does not contain personal information about a living individual to view of access this information you can access council official information.


Page 7 of 10