Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.


Members of Parliament and MEPs

All MP correspondence should be sent to: House of Commons London SW1A 0AA

Telephone number: 0207 219 3000

Lancashire Members of Parliament

External website.

Lancashire MEP's

External website.