Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.

Complaints about a county councillor

If you wish to complain that a Lancashire county councillor has breached the county council’s code of conduct (constitution appendix E), you should send your complaint in writing to:

The county secretary and solicitor (ref JM/DS)
County secretary and solicitor’s group
Office of the chief executive
Lancashire County Council
County Hall
Telephone: 01772 534 580

Alternatively you can send your complaint via email to

You can submit your complaint using the complaint about a county councillor form (DOC 190KB).