Special schools

If you want to apply for a special school place for your child the process is different. Your child should have an education, health and care plan. This names the school which will meet their needs best.

If you've got any questions or need any more information you can take a look at our local offer. You can also contact the Lancashire SEND Information, Advice and Support Service on 0300 123 6706 or email information.lineteam@lancashire.gov.uk