Secondary school appeals
The admissions authority you appeal to and the form you need to complete are different for different types of school.
If you do not know the type of school you are appealing for, check the list of secondary schools.
Before completing the appeal form you should read the guidance notes (PDF 155KB) for advice on what to put in your appeal and other important information.
Community and voluntary controlled schools
- Appeal form - community and voluntary controlled schools (Rich text format, 305 KB)
Please return completed forms to your local area education office by Friday 30 March 2018.
Voluntary aided, foundation schools, academies and free schools
- Appeal form - voluntary aided, foundation schools, academies and free schools (Rich text format, 319 KB)
Please return completed forms direct to the school for which you are appealing. These schools may have their own closing date for appeal forms, please contact the school directly for this deadline.
Schools that have their own appeal form
For the following schools please contact the school direct as they have their own appeal form:
- Bishop Rawstorne Church of England Academy
- Eden Boys' School – appeal form (PDF 421 KB)
- Eden Boys' School – guidance notes (PDF 317 KB)
- Maharishi Free School
For further information and advice please contact your local area education office.