Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.

Public rights of way

Request a change to a right of way's legal record

Advice and contacts.

Request a temporary closure

Advice, timescales and costs.

Report an obstruction or defect in a right of way

Online reporting system.

Request a new gate to be installed in a right of way on your land

Application form and guidance.

Take action to prevent a public right of way or a village green or common coming into existence

Advice for landowners.

Request a change to a public path

Advice and contacts.

Register of applications to the rights of way legal record

Search the register.