Helping young people to avoid becoming homeless
If you are you homeless or at risk of becoming homeless there is help available.
There are services that can support you to:
- access housing that is right for you.
- manage your tenancy and access Housing Benefit and any other benefits that you will need
- get back into education, training or employment
They also support families to improve their relationships so that young people are less likely to become homeless.
Get in touch with the services below if you:
- live in Hyndburn, Ribble Valley, Pendle, Rossendale, Blackburn or Burnley
- are aged between 14-25 years old
For all other areas within Lancashire get in touch with us for confidential information, advice and support or contact your local Housing Needs Office at your district or unitary council.
|Area you live in
||Who can help
Tel: 01254 352 592
Tel: 01282 619 192
||Tel: 01706 212 894
||Blackburn Council's Housing Needs Team
||Tel: 01254 585 444
||Tel: 01254 503 067