Information for professionals
Publicising your events for free
Do you provide events and activities for young people aged 12 to 19 (or up to 25 for young people with learning difficulties or disabilities)? Would you like to publicise your company's or organisation's events for free?
Any organisations whether commercial, public sector or VCFS (voluntary, community and faith sector) are welcome to promote their events and activities in this website.
To publicise your activities and events you need to register using our electronic registration form.
To register we expect your organisation to have:
- a constitution(or a constitution under development with a leadership group),
- a child safeguarding policy and associated practices including DBS checks (or be working towards one being in place within three months),
- a health and safety policy and associated practices including risk assessments and
- a set of annual accounts maintained by a named responsible individual.
- planned programmes which have personal and social educational outcomes,
- a commitment and practice in engaging and involving young people in decision making about the programmes you run.
Additional benefits to registration
If you are an organisation from the VCF (voluntary, community and faith) sector, registration with us provides additional benefits, such as:
- access to hire transport through our managed fleet.
- regular updates about our service
- opportunities to meet locally with similar organisations and maintain up to date knowledge on what's happening in your area,
- access for your young people to the local and Lancashire youth councils.
More information and resources
The practitioners' section provides information and resources for professionals working with young people and families.