How to apply or renew a permit
Before you start
You will need scanned or photographed documents showing proof of residency and ownership of vehicle. Documents accepted:
- Residents Permits- Council Tax Bill or Tenancy Agreement, Utility Bill and V5 or Vehicle Lease Agreement. (Please note proof of vehicle ownership not required for Chorley)
- Visitors Permits - Council Tax Bill or Tenancy Agreement and Utility Bill
- Business Permits- Council Tax Bill or Tenancy Agreement
- Council Tax should be for the current year, and Utility Bill should be dated within the last 3 months.
Students - if you do not have a utility bill, please upload your tenancy agreement again in the utility bill section
Without the above documents you will not be able to proceed with the application.
The vehicle must be registered at the property the permit is applied for.
Apply for your permit online
- Press apply for your permit online
- Press Create an account
- Fill in your details and press create
- Once registered click on the link in your email to confirm account. If you do not receive an email, check your spam or junk folders
- Create password
- Log into permit system and click '>' to apply for a permit
- Select the relevant permit scheme from the Permit Category list
- Enter street, property name or number and post code and click search
- Select the permit required from the Permit Type list
- Upload Documents as above: select document type-attach document-save if you do not attach the documents above the system will not allow you to proceed
- Select payment method. Pay now is the fastest option If you select postal you will need to send a cheque/postal order quoting your permit number on the reverse
- If you are a Blue Badge holder enter the Blue Badge number after clicking the box
- Press Register a New Vehicle if applicable and enter details in capital letters (not required for visitor permits). Select the vehicle from the vehicle drop down list
- Select start date
- Press the price circle
- Read and accept terms and conditions
- Press apply
For any queries on the above process please contact 0300 123 6713 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to renew a permit
Renew your permit online
If you have a current permit which has not expired you may login to your account, press the relevant permit number and then press renew.
If your permit has already expired you must apply for a new permit.
If renewing, please ensure you write the renewal start date on the form.
Whilst the online application process is the quickest and most efficient way of applying for a permit; if you are unable to do this, you will need to print the form and send the application by post, along with the relevant supporting documents, a cheque or postal order made payable to Lancashire Parking Services to:
Lancashire Parking Services
PO Box 1023