4. Magazines and comics
You will need:
- Your library card number and library PIN and your email address to login and register for the first time.
- You can then log in each time with a username and password.
- This same account can also be used for eAudiobooks and eNewspapers.
- Free apps are available for you to listen read on smartphones and tablets. You can also read in browser on a computer.
If you're not a library member join now to access all the resources we subscribe to so you can access them for free.
RBdigital magazines (external link)
- A digital newsstand with over one hundred full-colour magazines, including most popular and familiar titles, that can be read on any computer or mobile device.
- New and back issue titles are available without reservations and with no limited loan periods.
- An RBdigital app is available and PressReader Newspapers are also available via this service. .
RBdigital comics (external link)
- Over a thousand comics and graphic novel, both for young people and adults to read anytime, anywhere reading on desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and apps.
- New issues and series are available without reservations and with a 30 day loan period.
If you are having trouble logging in, please report it here.
Overdue books, outstanding charges and expired accounts, may temporarily prevent you from logging in to your BorrowBox or RBdigital account.
We have produced some step-by-step guide to getting started with RBdigital, which you'll find here in our Digital library. Page 4 of 13