Learn my Way (external link)
Free courses designed to help beginners get started with the online basics and being safe online. There are more advanced courses for people with digital skills including using a computer or tablet, improving your health, managing your money and finding work online.
Digital Unite technology guides (eternal link)
Over 400 how-to guides to help you learn skills and improve your knowledge. There are also Read Easy guides available.
GCF Learn (external link)
Free courses covering internet skills, email, social media, Google, smartphones and tablets, digital photography and image editing.
Computer School - access in libraries (external link)
Computer School - access outside libraries (external link)
- Free online technology training directory
- Computer and technology basics, internet safety and security
- Training for tablets, devices, apps and operating systems
Lancashire libraries Niche Academy (external Link)
- Learn digital skills including how to use Excel, Word and Google Docs.
- Learn about social media including how to use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
The Skills Toolkit (external link)
Free, high-quality digital and numeracy courses to help build up your skills, progress in work and boost your job prospects.
The Digital Garage (external link)
- Support for small businesses, charities and start-ups in Lancashire to make the most of being online
Free tutorials on everything from your website to online marketing and beyond
Recommended websites (external link)
- In our Good Web Guide, there is a selection of some of the best sites to help you with learning digital skills, troubleshooting problems and support for people with a disability.