We've opened the doors at Lancashire Museums around the county for the 2022 season and look forward to seeing you soon. If you've not visited recently or haven't had the chance to visit us before, what are you waiting for?
There's no better time to trace Lancashire's rich history and heritage. We've relaunched the family and friends Xplorer pass. The £20 pass offers 12 months unlimited entry for two adults and two concessions. Kids go free. The pass gives you access to five museums throughout Lancashire including:
- Clitheroe Castle Museum
- Gawthorpe Hall, Padiham
- Helmshore Mills Textile Museum
- Judges’ Lodgings, Lancaster
- Queen Street Mill Textile Museum, Burnley
The pass offers great value and you can return to visit each of the museums (or your favourite!), as often as you wish, for 12 months. Get ready to 'xplore' Lancashire's history, art and culture and save on individual tickets if you are a regular visitor.
There's something for all the family to enjoy. From Clitheroe's award-winning museum to Judges' Lodgings, Lancaster's oldest town house, discover the fascinating history of this great county. Take in the grandeur of Gawthorpe Hall and experience the sights and sounds of the historic mills of Helmshore Mills and Queen Street, the world's last nineteenth century steam-powered weaving mill.
Ready to xplore?
You can pick up a pass from any of the five participating museums around the county. We look forward to seeing you soon.
For opening times see individual museums above. Lancaster Castle is not included in this offer.
- A pass entitles two adults and two concessions (including the pass holder) unlimited entry to Clitheroe Castle Museum, Judges' Lodgings in Lancaster, Gawthorpe Hall in Padiham, Helmshore Mills in Rossendale and Queen Street Mill in Burnley.
- Kids go free at all the above sites.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- A lost pass can be replaced on proof of purchase and valid until the original expiry date.
- If you find a lost pass please return it to one of above museums.
- Concessions are over 65s, people with a disability, unwaged and students.