Advice on managing your energy bills

For help and advice on managing your energy bills visit the Citizens Advice website for information on:

  • how to contact your energy supplier
  • where to get extra financial support from
  • understanding your bills and energy tariffs
  • switching suppliers

The government's Simple Energy Advice website has information on how to reduce your bills and make your home more energy efficient. You can also call the Simple Energy Advice helpline on 0800 444 202.

If your boiler is broken, you have no heating or need help with home energy efficiency measures such as insulation visit the Cosy Homes in Lancashire (CHiL) website for more information or call 03306 061 488.  Depending on your circumstances you may be eligible for free or discounted measures.