Free school meals

4. Contact us

You should contact your area education office if:

  • any of your personal details change
  • you have changed address
  • your child has changed schools

If your child is moving to another school in Lancashire, you do not need to reapply for free school meals. Just contact your area education office to let us know. We will tell the school if your child is eligible for free school meals.

If you are moving to Lancashire from another area you’ll need to make a new application. If your eligibility is protected but your circumstances have changed your your application may be refused. If this happens contact your area education office to let us know and we will tell the new school and ensure your eligibility is protected.

Page 4 of 8