Lancashire County Council Logo
Business Business services Permits and licences Tenders and procurement Trading standards Finance and funding Business premises Conferencing and training

Skip permits

You will need a permit if you intend to place a skip on the highway. The skip must also be suitably marked, guarded and lit.


Please contact Street Works Team for further information:


£31 per permit for up to 4 weeks.

The application must be accompanied by an insurance requirement for a public liability policy for £5 million.