Scaffolding and hoarding licence

You need a licence to erect a scaffold or hoarding on the public highway.

Please give a minimum of 3 days notice before applying.

A retrospective licence will not be accepted and scaffolds without a permit will be dealt with as an illegal structure on the highway.


Please contact Street Works Team for further information:


£30 per week.